Spinal Treatments And Surgery
Open Spinal surgery becomes the only option in more advanced cases, where it is too late for minimally invasive surgery. Our consultant of Neurosurgery, a member of the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, is invited to perform a vast array of surgical treatments for severe cases under general anesthesia in various hospital operating theaters across the UAE. These surgeries include:
- Super selective microdisectomy for low back pain under GA.
- Cervical discectomy with fusion or artificial disc replacement for neck pain and arm pain.
- Spinal instrumentation for fractured spine with plating bone grafting for chronic spinal pain degenerative instability spondylolisthesis and chronic inflammatory spinal diseases.
- Verebroplasty and kyphoplasty for weakened spinal vertebra osteoporosis with chronic spinal pain.
- Surgical control of intra cranial pressure, hydrocephalus CNS and brain and spine anomalies with high intracranial pressure VP shunts ventriculostomy and dura spinal repair
Book a consultation with Dr Shatla, consultant neurospinal surgeon to learn more.