Ear Reshaping Procedure - Otoplasty
- Pinning back protruding ears
- Unsymmetrical ears
- Reducing the size and size of the outer ears if they are too large due to ear cartilage overproduction.
- Rebuilding the outer ear after accident of if not enough cartilage is produced.
Who needs Otoplasty?
- Protruding ears
- Damaged or elongated ear lobes
- Cupped or loped ears
- Ears that don’t look the same.
Is there an age limit for the procedure?
What Method Does We Use When Performs Otoplasty?
The Otoplasty Treatment is done under local anesthesia and sedation.
How long is the surgical time for it?
It is usually completed in 120 minutes or less. Most patients are able to return to work within a week after otoplasty surgery.
Should I expect a post operative scar?
Will Otoplasty hurt ?
The surgery is performed under local anesthetic and sedation and is not a painful procedure
What is the Recovery Process Post otoplasty?
Will insurance cover the cost of otoplasty?
Otoplasty surgery is not covered by insurance. Otoplasty procedure costs are based on various aspects including the anticipated length of time surgery will take, the form of reshaping, and type of anaesthesia required. Ordinarily, an otoplasty conducted with a light sedation will cost somewhat less than an otoplasty requiring general anaesthesia.