Dr Crescenzo is an expert Italian plastic surgeon with a wealth of experience in Day Surgery. He is known for performing the highest level of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures like breast implants, liposuction and face lifts safely under only local anesthetic and sedation without the need for complex, risky general anesthesia.
Member of ISAPS, IPRAS, EPSS (Emirates Plastic Surgery Society).
An expert Day surgery specialist, he is committed to research in the field of the least invasive surgery with the minimum scarring.
Skills in day surgery procedures:
*Technique for Liposuction Abdominoplasty under local anesthetic and sedation with the least undermining, preserving perforators and lower abdomen sensitivity using tumescent to give fantastic final results and speedy recovery.
*Closed Rhinoplasty and nose reshaping under local anestesia with sedation
<span”>*Dr Crescenzo is also skilled in the techniques for blepharoplasty, gynecomastia, and otoplasty under local anesthesia.
More information about his experience:
- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery. State examination to practice at Rome State University.
- Postgraduate degree in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at State University of Catania.
- Internship at Plastic Surgery DPT and Burn Unit, S.Eugenio Hospital, Rome
- Internship at Children Malformation Plastic Surgery DPT and Burn Unit, Bambino Gesù Hospital, Rome
- Master in Cosmetic Surgery and Service at Cosmetic Surgery – Centre of Prof. Carlo Gasperoni, Rome
- Lecturer in Plastic Surgery at Aga Khan University, Nairobi
- Researcher on melanoma at S.Gallicano Research Institute, Rome
- Project Coordinator and Plastic Surgeon Trainer for UN, UNICEF and MAE (Italian Foreign Office)
- Diploma in Egyptology at Egypt Academy in Rome
Dr Crescenzo started his career at the Italian Research Institute for children malformations. The internship gave him a delicate surgical setting which was very useful to develop skills required to do successful invasive and non-invasive cosmetic surgery on children, the toughest and most delicate patients to operate/treat.
Sound Fundamentals on Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & treatments.
He was Lecturer for Plastic Surgery at Aga Khan University and Coordinator of International Plastic Surgery Projects around the world for United Nations and Italian Foreign Office. He travelled around the globe with United Nations collecting a wealth of knowledge unmatched with anyone.
Has conducted many researches and many scientific publications in plastic & Cosmetic surgery Numerous Presentations at International Congresses Reviewer for official magazine of ISAPS (International Society of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery).
He is currently a reviewer for ISAPS and is dedicated to developing safe and reliable techniques in Day Cosmetic Surgery.
Some publications he has written
- Congenital Malformations and related anomalies
- New suggestions on otoplasty
- Breast asymmetry and treatment
- Vertical face lift
- Peri-centric inversion of cromosoma 9 in congenital ear malformations
- Dupuytren’s disease and microvascular alterations
- Tropical Plastic Surgery
- Aids and Surgery
- Acid burns at Gonoshastaya Kendra Hospital in Dhaka
- War scars in Sierra Leone. IMC-UN Report
- Volume Relocation Technique for breast reduction
Literary books titles
- Anatomy of travel
- Lights and shadows
He is not just a surgeon, he has a vast list of hobbies. He Plays Polo and Tennis. He loves to write and has a tall list of publications on books. His passion to travel made him take different challenges across continents, he book ‘Anotomy of Travel’s is a testament to his commitment and dedication. He is also love Archeology and often found practicing Hata Yoga to stay fit and healthy.