What do I need to know about Veneers?
A major trait that all cosmetic treatments should possess is finesse. The technique used in a procedure must be precise to yield the most desirable results, and in this respect, dental veneers are a highly effective form of cosmetic treatment. They make it increasingly simple for dental irregularities to be corrected without posing major risks and complications.
Porcelain veneers are very thin custom-made shells that are placed over the surface of teeth to cover the deformities that lie beneath. The shells are colored to match the shade of the rest of the teeth that are bonded with them through a special dental adhesive. Once the shell is bonded, it works to improve the appearance of teeth by molding the shape, size, and color.
Why are they Popular?
People prefer to have veneers placed because they offer a wide set of unparalleled advantages that include:
- Natural Looking Results: Veneers are widely appreciated because unlike many other cosmetic procedures they promise natural looking results free of plasticity. The color and shape of the veneers are adjusted in accordance with a patient’s natural dental frame. Thereby allowing the veneers to blend in and not strike out.
- Conservative Approach: Most patients are hesitant with the idea of needles, incisions, and cuts. They obviously trigger pain and add complexity to the procedure, veneers steer clear from all such complications by offering a minimally invasive approach. Only a thin layer of the enamel covering is removed for the placement and this triggers minimal discomfort.
- Long Term Solution: If maintained well, veneers can typically last for 15-20 years after which they will need to be replaced.
The Problems that they can fix
Veneers can fix a number of dental problems through a single, unified approach. Patients who have dental veneers placed can have the following problems easily rectified:
- Discoloration and Staining
- Worn Down Teeth
- Chipped off Teeth
- Misaligned, irregularly shaped and uneven teeth
- Gaps between Teeth
Why Should I have dental veneers placed?
Cosmetic dentistry revolves around increasingly efficient and effective procedures that can enhance the visual outlook and appearance of deformed teeth. Dental veneers in Dubai are of one the most prized dental treatments that have managed to enhance the smiles of thousands of individuals through simplistic means.
If you feel uneasy about the way your teeth and smile look, then you should definitely consider the placement of dental veneers for an enhanced and more attractive smile. Your new attractive smile can bring increased self-esteem, boosted confidence and a general feel-good vibe that comes with looking beautiful.
Consult your dentist in Dubai about dental veneers for added information and inquire if they’re a suitable choice of treatment for you!