Are your teeth affecting your life?
Are you feeling scared to smile and show your teeth? Are you finding it difficult to enjoy your favorite food? Here is your solution! Orthodontics!
Orthodontics in Dubai has now become a simple procedure, which is convenient and affordable for patients regardless of their age.
Orthodontic treatment helps to realign or straighten your teeth using braces or other appliances which apply gentle pressure on your teeth and helps to move your teeth into the right position, thereby improving your looks as well as your health.
Who needs orthodontic treatment?
If the position of your teeth and jaw is affecting your bite then you may need orthodontic treatment. Bite is how the top and bottom teeth come together. If the top and bottom teeth do not come together it is known as a bad bite or malocclusion.
There are factors that cause a bad bite such as crooked teeth, crowded teeth, missing teeth due to an accident or protruding front teeth. Even habits like thumb sucking can cause a bad bite. There are different types of bad bites like;
- Over jet – when upper front teeth protrudes
- Deep bite – upper front teeth cover the lower front teeth too much
- Under bite – upper front teeth fits inside the arch of the lower front teeth
- Open bite – opening between the upper and lower front teeth even when the mouth is closed
- Cross bite – when one or more upper teeth is not lined up with the appropriate lower teeth
- Gaps between teeth also causes a bad bite
A malocclusion or bad bite can affect the way your teeth look and functions. It will make it difficult for you to chew some types of food, the teeth can wear down easily and it can even cause muscle pain and tension. The probability of developing cavities and gum disease is high when teeth are crooked or crowded as they are difficult to be cleaned.
Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
Orthodontics helps to improve the patients’ looks, health and also helps to improve their lifestyle. There are numerous benefits from orthodontic treatment.
- Saves the protruding tooth from being damaged
- If the treatment is done during the early years, it will help the permanent teeth to develop in the correct position.
- Improves the function of the teeth
- Helps to maintain oral hygiene without the difficulty of food being stuck between the teeth
- Improves the health of the teeth and gums in the long term
- Improves speech in some occasions
- Prevents strain on the gums and bone tissue which can affect the jaw which can lead to health problems like headaches later in life
- Helps to increase self-confidence and prevents children from facing the trauma of being bullied or laughed at for their teeth
- Improves the appearance of a person
Orthodontics in Dubai
Your worries can now cease as our specialized team of orthodontists in Dubai are there to help you fix your smile and your bite. Our doctors are well trained and experienced and use the latest appliances available in the profession to ensure the treatment is safe, comfortable and successful. Our orthodontists are renowned for providing the best treatment for orthodontics in Dubai . Now you can smile to your heart’s content.