Pain Free & Hair Free with Laser Removal
In the past ten years or so Laser Hair Removal in Dubai has been the platinum place holder of removing unwanted hair and end the woes of a lifetime of endless shaving, tweezing and waxing body hair. This is because, candidates often think that laser hair removal methods are dangerous and costly. However, we at the Montreal International Clinic in Dubai is here to tell you that laser hair removal is not the cheapest option but it’s the best option that offers long term results.
We present you with the following tips, that you should keep in mind when considering Laser Treatment in Dubai.
- Make sure you’re a good candidate – This is the first thing that you should look at. Of course, if you’re reading this then you should be a good candidate to experience the life changing effects of laser hair removal. We have the latest technology, which gives you a better opportunity of qualifying as a candidate. In the past it was only candidates with light skin and dark hair have the best chances at success, but today with the use of technology candidates with darker skin tones or lighter hair colors have an opportunity to experience laser hair removal as well.
- There are various types of laser, everyone is not the same – There is no one laser to ‘rule them all’. There are various types of lasers that we use today, such as the IPL, Alexandrite, Diode and Nd:YAG. Depending on each patient, they may need a series of treatments and each laser has different results.
- Check and choose a good Dermatologist – Our Clinic in Dubai features only exceptional experts in the field, so that our patients have the best experience and services without any complications. If you’re under the purview that this is similar to a spa experience, then it’s not. Our experts will educate you on the pros and cons before the treatment. Make sure to tell the doctor your entire health profile as well as the types of medication you are taking.
- Treatment areas – Some of the latest lasers can treat large areas. While several treatments may be required, Lasers are able to treat the following areas, back, shoulders, arm and chest.
- What about the pain – Well, there is no pain involved, but we do have patients who become anxious about the treatment and become sensitive to pain. So let us tell you, that the laser treatment will feel like a rubber band popping against your skin and that is all there is to it!
Apart from this we always make sure to tell our patients the following :
- Do not tan the area to be treated 3 weeks before the treatment
Do not tweeze, wax or pluck, or use a depilatory, or electrolysis 3 weeks before the treatment
- Shave the area the same day the treatment will be performed.
- Expect to feel a tingling sensation during the treatment and redness in the area after the treatment. These symptoms only last for a little while.
We hope you have a enjoyable and fruitful experience with laser hair removal.